Monday, January 30, 2012

Sunday was my off day.

In more ways than one.  H and I were go-go-going all day yesterday, so I didn't get a chance to come on here. 




I got up and had a good breakfast. Kiwi and red pear, yogurt with cranberry sauce (homemade) and coconut. 

Then H and I went out. We wound up going to Moe's. I had the Art Vandalay (The vegetarian burrito) but I am sure that it was more than I needed. I did not eat the chips (bonus). We also went for a little bit of shopping, and H bought me a couple of plates and bowls for my pictures. They are also a great way to keep your food exciting. Then, on the way home, H bought us some chocolate milk. Aaach! Drinking my calories?!?!  But it WAS chocolate...

Then I came home and made cookies at the request of the household.  Those ginger snaps were a hit!!!  I could not find the 1/2 tbsp measurer, so I made 1 tbsp sized cookies.  And I had to test a few :) H also made some plantain.


Thanks, Big H!

 I got hungry again around 8, and ate the leftover taco chicken with about a half a cup of rice and 2 tbsp plain Fage yogurt.  I didn't even bother to log my calories yesterday because I knew it was way over... probably about 2500.

But, yesterday is over.  It is a new day.  I woke up with a horrible headache. Popped some ibuprofen and laid back down for a while.  Woke up refreshed around 9:30. And here is my breakfast.





New day, New me. Karate class tonight.  Lots of work to do today. Probably gonna be later tonight when I post again. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment