Sunday, January 22, 2012

I know that it's not a party if it happens every night

That lyric is in a song called This Place is a Prison by The Postal Service.  (You might get it later. :)



2:13 AM

Yes, you read that correctly. Just got back from our friend's house where lots of cards got dealt :)  We had Roti. What IS roti, you may ask???  Well, I will tell you.  A Caribbean/Indian dish made with curried meat, potatoes, and a flat bread (the said roti). And it looks kind of like this: 
Except WAY better!

 Yummmm!!!!  My girl in the kitchen is the tick-tock! Yum... She also made a butternut squash mash that was so good... I thought about going back for seconds, but I didn't...
However... Her husband made Sweet bread, which is kind of like fruit cake, except moist and chewy. And Currant rolls which are a pastry rolled up with cinnamon sugar and raisins.  So good. Dense and just sweet enough. I might have gone back for seconds of these. But it was so good.

Hello.

My name is Liz.
(Hi, Liz.)

I'm an addict... It has been... um.     2 hours and 24 minutes since my last piece of dessert.

There. I said it. They say the first step on the road to redemption is admitting you have a problem right?  Well I do.    Have a problem. I will openly admit that sweets are my downfall. I love anything sweet... fruit, chocolate, any sort of pie, cake, candy, treat. You name it, it has sugar in it? I love it. I need to work on that. Step one... done... What is the next step?

Do you have anything you need to work on?
An addiction?
Cheese?
...
.........
Chocolate?
....
...........
...............
............................
........Sex?  


Ok, So I am not a therapist or a doctor. However... You can admit it openly here ;) I am the only one that can see your email address!!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment