Tuesday, January 24, 2012

259.0 lbs!!!

I got up this morning rip and rearing to go. Opened the computer. Flip to Youtube and look up Adele... The dreaded banner across the top of a youtube video... Is anyone else having a problem with their youtube??? Amongst other things, my youtube is being retarded and says that I need to download Adobe Flash Player 5??? Anyone know anything about this???

 See all the oatmeal????


Anyway. I persevered and made my Mexican Hot Chocolate Diva Pancake!!! It was yummy... The texture was not what I was expecting, but still nice. Here is the calorie breakdown:

1 egg - 70 cal
1/4 cup oatmeal - 75
pinch baking powder
1 tbsp chocolate powder
pinch red pepper
cinnamon (SUPERFOOD!)
drop vanilla
1 tbsp maple syrup - 50 cal
milk - 130 cal

Total of 325 cals for breakfast

If you want to know more about Cinnamon as a superfood, read here: http://www.gayot.com/lifestyle/health/features/cinnamon-health-benefits.html

Going to go drink a huge glass of water and then do P90X... Cadio today? yech... but I gotta do it...

Amendmnt to my rules:
4: Exercise at least 5 times a week.


Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

259 pounds today! whoot whoot!
On my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment