Friday, January 27, 2012

I am SORE this morning!!!

I am walking kind of slow, because I am sore from my karate class last night. That definitely kicked my butt more that the P90X stuff. It is amazing what that mob mentality will do for your effort level! :)

My breakfast this morning was so nice!  Pineapple, strawberries, cantaloupe, and 1 cup of yogurt with 1 tbsp coconut and some pomegranate seeds. I wound up leaving the pineapple because I was full, but it was really nice.


After breakfast, I went to meet my mom, sister and godmother to get feathers put in our hair.  Today was a girly day :)





See my feathers? Purple, green, and blue!!! Really subtle, right? ; )

My lovely husband met up with us while we were there and took me out to lunch. Zaxby's today. Our usual haunt. 



I got the Blue Zalad, Blackened (grilled) with buffalo sauce. I forgot it had the onion crisps on it, but I ate around them anyways.  It had 2 cups of lettuce, 1 tomato, 2 tbsp of blue cheese, and about 4 oz of chicken breast.  I added Zaxby's lite Raspberry Vinaigrette (35 calories), and ate a few bites and then realized that I really didn't like the blue cheese very much, so I took as much as I could off. I am guesstimating that I ate about a half tablespoon.  The grilled chicken with the buffalo sauce on it was definitely the best part of the salad!!! I ate all of it.


H enjoyed our outing too.  His food was not quite as lite as mine, though. He had the buffalo wings and things... What I usually get.  But the grilled buffalo totally cured the craving. :)


We had a really good date. We always laugh so much when it is just us.  And laughter does burn calories!!! ;)

I only had to make the salad tonight. Someone else made the rice, chicken, and corn



Hunger really is the best sauce. It was already really nice, but by the end of the meal, I wanted to lick my elbows. :)

I caved about an hour later (much to the dismay of my husband) and got a banana and a tbsp of Sunbutter.


This was a great dessert! However, it was 170 calories. Really high. This brought my daily calories up to 1400 according to Sharecare.  I think that might be a little low... And I didn't exercise today.  First thing in the morning, P90X.  Monday, I have Karate!!!! I want to become proficient in the art of "Unagi"... Or is that an eel roll???

Finishing up roasting some veggies, cleaning the kitchen, then to bed I go!!!  


2 comments:

  1. Way to go! I think I would have cheated and ate all the blue cheese and onion straws! I love dates with my hunny where we laugh and enjoy being together! Those are the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, I really don't like blue cheese that much... I always think that I will like it, like it will taste like Feta (which I LOVE), but it always makes my mouth twist up a bit... So I had no problem with eschewing the cheese. The onion straws however, I really like. Oh! And I gave H my texas toast! :) THAT is a sacrifice!

      Delete