Monday, January 23, 2012

Breakfast, Lunch, and a Big Basket of Rules!!!

Ok, So I am running a little behind today... So sue me!  ; )
For breakfast I had 3/4 cup of Kashi Heart to Heart Cereal, with 1/2 cup of milk: 185 calories
I'm ready for my close up, Mrs. De Ville!!!!  :)


Then, for lunch, I had leftover Chicken Roti!
 About 1 cup of Roti Filling: Curried chicken, potatoes, and chickpeas (garbanzo beans).
 In half a Butter-Down (Roti crust). This serving looks huge, but I have it on a dessert plate.

 I even stopped eating long enough to take a "action" shot.  ;)

Obviously, it was FANTASTIC. Just as good as the first time around, and the chicken just fell off the bone.
I counted this as 500 calories, which I think might be a little high, but there is no way to tell for sure. But I deliberately had a lower calorie breakfast because I knew I wanted to eat this today... Mainly because if it sat around in the fridge longer, someone (Big H) would have eaten it today. :) Gotta protect what is mine!  

Behold: The Basket o' Snack!!!



Everything is separated into servings with calorie counts written on the outside of the baggy.


 This basket has been put onto the counter, outside of the pantry. This is keeping me from walking into the pantry and being tempted by things that I can not/should not have. Plus, I have no excuse for overindulging if my food is already prepped.
I have baggies of almonds and Kashi Pita chips

Oatmeal with the toppings already measured out (brown sugar, flax seed, coconut flakes)
And bags of Kashi Heart to Heart and Cinnamon Mini wheat biscuits

THE BREAKDOWN:

I am 6 foot tall and I weigh 262.5 (3 pounds down from the 20th!!!).

My goals are as follows:
1: Follow calories closely. Eat at least 1200 calories a day, but no more than 1600
2: My final goal for this endeavor is to be below 180. That is a whopping 85 pounds. I am trying to find a picture of a girl that is my height and the weight I want to be... Not so easy.
3: I would like to weigh 250 on Valentine's Day... Not that we ever do anything for V-Day (H is not from here, so he just doesn't think about it like we do.) But I feel like that is an adequate goal to set.   12.5 pounds in 3 weeks? Totally attainable.

I would love for some people to start following my blog (the button is on the right, just click on "Join this site") and leaving me comments for excitement!  I want to know you guys are out there!!!  

I think I may go have a few almonds and a mandarin orange cup to hold me over til supper.  And I am going to do a bread post tomorrow... step-by-step, so you know how to do it :)  <3 ya, don't forget to follow and comment for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment