Friday, February 10, 2012

Owweeeee!!!!

I have war wounds!!! 
More on that later.

I weighed in for Transformation Nation today.
 You can find the website here.  My official weight was 257.6. Wow!  I was totally pleased considering that 4 weeks ago I started my diet at 267 and for the last 2 weeks I have been sorely lacking in direction. I was pleasantly surprised!  So, in 8 1/2 weeks, I have 25.8 pounds to lose.  I believe in me!  ;)

For breakfast this morning, I had oatmeal with pear, a little maple syrup and 2 tbsp sliced almonds.


I just stewed the pears for about 15 minutes before adding the 1/2 cup of oats, 1/2 cup water, 1/2 cup 1% milk, cinnamon, and splash of vanilla.


Total calories: 563

On to my battle wounds... I got in a serious fight... and I lost... to the bed!!!

I ran smack dab into the foot of the bed 3 TIMES! the night before last.  Here is what it looked like right after I ran into it.


And, the next day:


And it Still hurts! All swollen up and serious-like.

It will clear up and I will be fine, I just thought I would share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment