Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Boring day.

I didn't have breakfast today. Just skipped it and went straight to brunch around 10.
 Had tuna salad with crescent rolls and one laughing cow. Hot mint tea to drink.

The most exciting part of my day was that I talked to a lady about a job opportunity. Not a very big thing, but I am very interested.  :)

When H got home, I was getting hungry, so I started some Vegetarian Chili on the stove.  SUPER EASY!
Poured in 2 cans diced tomatoes, 2 cans black beans, 1 can red beans, 1 can pinto beans.  Add spices: cumin, chili powder, just a little bit of pepper flakes, a little cinnamon and a little cocoa powder.  It was very good!  I topped mine with a bit of home-shredded colby jack cheese and a dollop of plain yogurt (I have started using this instead of sour cream. Just as good, and much better for you!)I use Fage 0%. Lowfat and the same great taste!

I made a trek to the store while the chili was thickening up - don't worry! H stayed with it.  I bought 3 things :) Short list. 1% Milk, Smart Balance Sticks, and 8 oz of Colby Jack Cheese. I got the omega 3 buttery sticks. These are great because we all need to add more omega 3's to our diet! Look here to find out why Omega 3's are essential to our everyday diet!

Then, H and I went to his soccer practice. I did a little free weight lifting while we were there.  Just about 10-15 minutes, and all arms, but it made me feel good : D  A little bit of endorphins go a long way!

We also snacked on some red seedless grapes after supper. I love just a little sweet to wash away the savory tastes of dinner.  I am now off to bed to do some web surfing and drink some hot tea. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment